Friday, July 15, 2011

harry potter business.

Well, today is the day we have all been waiting for.  7/15/2011


Today is the day the final Harry Potter movie was released.
Megan and I went and watched it last night and it was amazing.  I cried several times.
I jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon very, very late... as in just last summer.  But I LOVE it just as much as those who have grown up with Harry.  I'm just glad I got to be there for the final midnight showing, to witness my absolute favorite line, delivered by Mrs. Weasley, and to see my imagination come to life on the big screen.  And I would publicly like to thank my best friend Emily Baer and my other best friend and sister Sharyl Evans for loaning me books, getting excited with me, and introducing me to Harry Potter in the first place.






Also, may I just say... I have always loved Neville Longbottom.  Since the first book, I have loved him.  I love his quirkiness, his story, his bravery, and his clumsiness.  And after seeing this photo... I have a new celebrity crush.  Marry me, Matthew Lewis.


photo.php.jpg

And finally, I just found out that I have been accepted to the Marriott School of Management at BYU!
Which, to me, is almost as cool as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  I have been stressing about this for so long.  It is the biggest relief to know that all my hard work, all my tears and frustrations with TA's, all my "sorry, I can't... I have to study"s have paid off.  I am finally, officially, a business major.  Here's my proof:

Congratulations! You have been recommended for admission to the Marriott School of Management for Fall 2011. We commend you for your fine academic performance and look forward to your scholastic contribution to the program.

And I couldn't be happier.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment