Tuesday, February 2, 2010

welcome to my life.


Hello fellow bloggers! I really don't have any idea why I am doing this...I guess it's one of those things that you see everyone else doing and you kind of want to try it out for yourself to see what all the hype is. So here I am, just giving it a shot. If I hate it, I'll forget about it and if it turns out to be a time waster I'll delete it.

So apparently most people begin blogs with random facts about themselves. So here we go -- a list of random things that pop into my head. If
you get bored, just stop reading; I promise I won't be offended.

1. I love music.
2. If someone says a specific word or phrase that reminds me of a song, I will burst out into song no matter where I am or who's around me.
3. I am probably the worst singer you will ever come across.
4. I'm a freshman at BYU.
5. I'm scared to become a sophomore.
6. I want to see the world.
7. I wish I could save the world.
8. I kind of hate my job.
9. I find math kind of fun.
10. I want to be CEO of a company.
11. My favorite movie is the Emperor's New Groove.
12. Next in line come Princess Bride, Tarzan, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days and Step Up.
13. I have never read or watched Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. Maybe someday.
14. I love shoes but I would rather be barefoot.
15. I want five children someday (4 boys and 1 girl).
16. Machu Picchu is my favorite place in the world.
17. I am half Peruvian and half Dominican.
18. I am not fluent in Spanish.
19. Hopefully soon I will be.
20. I am the youngest of four siblings.
21. I don't really like animals -- just Juno (my sister's dog) and Oreo (our family's cat).
22. I love pictures.
23. High school = 4 years that had to be endured to make it to college.
24. At my high school in Florida I was chosen for every single drug test even though I was one of the only three Mormons at the whole school.
25. Moving to Salt Lake for my Senior year was the most impulsive decision I have ever made.
26. My mom is my very best friend.
27. I hate it when people misuse "there," "their," "they're," "your" and "you're".
28. I use lol a lot.
29. I bake when I'm upset.
30. I'm kind of shy when I first meet people.
31. I miss my Florida sunshine.
32. I was born in Sweden.
33. I am not Swedish.
34. I am left-handed.
35. The only thing I can do with my right hand is paint the nails on my left hand.
36. One of my favorite childhood memories is of Jacob and I tricking the neighborhood kids into believing we were Batman and Batgirl.
37. My favorite story as a child was Rapunzel.
38. I once went four years without cutting my hair.
39. My sister has saved my life at least twice.
40. The gospel and my family are the two most important things in my life.
41. My favorite color is purple.
42. A lot of times my mouth moves faster than my brain so please forgive my stupid comments.
43. I wanted to be a doctor until I was eleven years old.
44. I am very dramatic sometimes.
45. I hate writing.
46. I am a horrible letter writer. I feel bad for all my missionary friends.
47. My roommates are weird. I fit in perfectly.
48. I love children.
49. My life really is better when I serve.
50. I try to be a nice person.
51. I have only ever been to two funerals and I only remember one.
52. "God Be With You Till We Meet Again" still makes me tear up sometimes.
53. Sometimes just looking at my mom makes me cry (because I love her so much).
54. She is my hero.
55. I have 22 aunts and uncles.
56. I lost count of how many cousins I have.
57. I have always wanted a twin.
58. I used to be deathly afraid of dogs.
59. I really should be doing homework right now.
60. I hate spaghetti.
61. And olives and mushrooms.
62. I'm trying to be more adventurous.
63. I have never been able to keep my room clean to my mom's standards for longer than a week.
64. I love to eat.
65. I always wanted to be a ballerina.
66. I think Channing Tatum is beautiful.
67. I can't think of anything else to say....

Well sixty-seven completely random things about me, my family, my childhood, and my past. I'm sorry if you felt obligated to sit there and read all of that but I hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to keep this thing up to date. As my dear roommate Victoria just told me -- this is a favor to my future children so they can know all the crazy things that happen to me during these the best years of my life.

Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment