Monday, August 2, 2010

Isabel Olea.

She's here, she's here, she's here, she's heeeeeere!!!  My beautiful niece was born this morning (August 2, 2010) at 3:03 a.m.  She's 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and 20 inches long.  She has long fingers which means she has Hernandez genes.  She "talks" a lot -- especially in her sleep -- which means we're definitely related.  And she's absolutely beautiful which means she must be the offspring of my gorgeous sister.


My parents gave me a call early Sunday morning and picked me up from church in Gainesville (after spending a great weekend with Jenni, Lucas, and Carson) and we headed straight to Georgia.  We left to the hospital around about 11:30 pm and waited and waited until finally the baby was born.  We got back to my sister's house around 6:30 am, went to bed, and woke up again around 9:30 this morning.  Soooo to sum all that up -- I am exhausted.  I can hardly think straight right now but I'm so happy Isabel is here!  And I'm so proud of my sister for enduring all of the pain 100% naturally.  What a trooper. =)

I love my family.  This has definitely been the highlight of my summer.  What a blessing it is to be in the presence of such a pure and innocent soul who is still so close to our Heavenly Father.  She truly is a miracle.  It blows my mind how she can be so tiny yet so whole and so perfect.  She has the cutest little heart-shaped mark on the tip of her nose.  I love her so much and I'm so grateful I'm able to be here for the first couple weeks of her life.  I love my Heavenly Father and I love the Plan of Salvation.  And I love the newest addition to our family, my beautiful, most perfect niece -- Isabel Olea
<3 Auntie Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment