Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In the depths of despair.

Economics.
Anne of Green Gables.
Best friends.
Anne of Green Gables with best friends.
Bikes.
Hanson concert. (that I can't attend...so. upset.)
Supply & Demand.
Dancing.
Stress.
Family. 
EspaƱol.
Work.
Missionaries - returned & greenies.
Elasticity.
Future.
Past.
Present.
More stress.

I think this is a pretty solid list of what's on my mind these days.

Mini Playlist:
The Guy That Says Goodbye to You is Out of His Mind - Griffin House
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
Where I Stood - Missy Higgins
The Fear You Won't Fall - Joshua Radin
I Stand Alone - Quest for  Camelot

A picture says a thousand words:
Grocery shopping with Karen

Grocery shopping with Emily

Shoe shopping with Victoria

What happens when I think of sitting through a four hour football game

Practicing missionary/investigator skills


Elder Showell

Elder Law
<3

1 comment:

  1. thank you for updating.
    buuuut i don't like the title.
    but i LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete