Wednesday, June 15, 2011

back from the dead.

Oh heyyy.

So I've decided to try my hand at this blogging business again.  I was pretty good at it when I was in SPAIN, but that's mostly because my life was a lot more interesting then.


But this week, my life just got a bit interesting again.  It's my finals week and this week I'm nannying for three adorable little boys who I already love.

Here are a few of the phrases I've heard most over the past few days:
"But mommy says..." or "Mommy lets me..."
"Bang, you're dead!"
"Nooooo!!!!!"
"But I want..." 

According to Truman, I am a master paper-airplane maker.  In fact, my paper airplane is so good that he doesn't want to take it outside for fear that he will lose it when it flies itself into the neighbor's yard. 


Confession: I am loving playing mommy.  I love the goodnight hugs and kisses, the early morning wake-up calls, and the constant begging to play army men and guns.  And I love the counting down to play hide and seek...."Nine, two, one, ready or not here I come!"

Less than three.

1 comment:

  1. finally!!! aaaand i'm glad i now know why you aren't here, because i am home, and i can't see you. but i'm glad you're having fun :) LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete