Thursday, June 16, 2011

spring term has officially been sucker-punched.

I WIN.  I just finished my last Spring final today and I can now say that Spring Term 2011 has officially been dominated by none other than yours truly.

For those of you who don't know (I've been trying keep it a secret) I had to retake Econ 110 this term.  I was not at all excited to retake it but it had to be done for me to have a chance at getting into the Business School (please, please, please, please accept me!)  
Anyway, I took my final yesterday, and with some divine intervention... I killed it!  I seriously was so happy, I don't think you even understand!  For two semesters, that class has made me cry, lose sleep, pushed me to my breaking point, caused me to throw things, hit things (sometimes people...), wish death upon my TA's, and scream in frustration.  But it has finally been dominated by moi!  What.  A.  Relief.  


It's kind of weird to go about my daily life without the constant worrying and drawing supply and demand curves with my hair in the shower or with my hands on the way to school.  But it feels soooo good to defeat that class and accomplish my goal.  I am so grateful for all the prayers said for me by friends and family and for my Heavenly Father who loves me SO much to understand how important this was to me.


And let me tell you, yesterday was such a beautiful day.  The blessings just kept on coming, one right after another.  I won't go into detail, but Heavenly Father knows me and loves me and understands what's important to me and for that I am so so so so thankful!


Loving life right now  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment