Tuesday, June 21, 2011

bedridden.

Currently on my mind:

Umcka: The best medicine out there.  Not only does it taste good (yes, I am seven years old) but it also works like a charm!  And I'm sick so I could really use some of this right now.  Except I can't actually get myself out the door to buy it.


Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2) comes out on July 15th, 2011...IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH.  Midnight showing, here I come!

Joshua+Radin.jpg

Joshua Radin: I love basically every song I've ever heard by this guy.  And I think I have a crush on him...


photo.php.jpg

Isabel: I absolutely LOVE this little girl.  And I cannot wait to go to Georgia for her first birthday in August!



Spain: Well, Spain is always on my mind but right now it's mainly this beautiful girl Fabiola.  I miss her so much and I'm so glad I got to talk to her today!  


These Songs:
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Follow Through - Gavin DeGraw
More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw
You Got Growing Up to Do - Joshua Radin
Chasing Pavements - Adele
Hold On - Michael Buble


No comments:

Post a Comment