Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a little girl with great big plans.


So part of me wanted to write out a super long blog post about my life as of late.  But then I realized that it would end up getting too personal and I'm not very good at talking about my feelings on life with my friends let alone the blogosphere.  So I decided to get some professional help from some people you may have heard of: Taylor Swift,  Missy Higgins, James Morrison, Adele ... just to name a few.  I spilled my guts and told them everything on my mind and they kindly put my feelings to words and music.  Thank you Heavenly Father for giving these people such amazing talent.


tumblr_let4f59lId1qfictco1_400.png

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
Someone Like you - Adele
Love is Hard - James Morrison
Whole Wide World - Mindy Gledhill
Words I Couldn't Say - Rascal Flatts
Where I Stood - Missy Higgins (I swear, this song is on every playlist I ever make)
Daughters - John Mayer
Wonderful - Everclear
Mean - Taylor Swift
Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift
Enchanted - Taylor Swift
Let It Be - The Beatles


No comments:

Post a Comment