Sunday, September 4, 2011

mockingbird.

So remember how my last post was all about how I can't write so I let others more talented than myself do all the writing for me?  Funny how things work out.  I have now been given the assignment by my M Com 320 professor to not only blog every week but also to "tweet" on a regular basis.  Hopefully this won't be too bad of an assignment.

To begin with, I'll just make it known to the entire blogosphere: my favorite book of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird.  I'm reading it right now for the millionth time and it just gets better each time.  I love reading about life in the 60s from the perspective of a young girl such as Scout.  I love reading about the adventures of Scout, Jem, and Dill and comparing them to my own adventures from when I was a child.  Basically, just everything about this book makes me happy and I am very emotionally attached to it.

Okay, that's about all I have to say for tonight.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment