Sunday, September 18, 2011

because it's an assignment.

I keep procrastinating writing on my blog and it's becoming a problem.  The truth is, I just can't think of anything to write.  My life hasn't been too interesting lately.

My roommate has been out of town all weekend.

BYU lost the game (miserably).

I thoroughly embarrassed myself in front of my entire class.

I have done little to no homework this weekend.

I just really want to move to Peru and escape the awful winter that is soon coming.

My parents have bought their tickets to come for Christmas.

But overall, I am happy.

I was reading the Ensign today and came across an excellent article about missionary work.  It inspired me.  My favorite part was this quote by President Thomas S. Monson:

"Some of you may be shy by nature or consider yourselves inadequate to respond affirmatively to the call to serve.  Remember that this is the Lord's work, and when we are on the Lord's errand, we are entitled to the Lord's help.  The Lord will shape the back to bear the burden placed upon it."

Happy Sunday!

1 comment: