Sunday, November 6, 2011

techy.

I never thought I would break down, but the time has come.

I am getting a kindle.

I still don't know if it's totally worth it to buy an eBook reader when I could be working toward getting real books for my future library (it will happen) but I know it definitely will be worth it over Thanksgiving break and when I head to Peru next semester.  I now have a whole extra half of a suitcase that I can use for clothes that would have otherwise been used for books.  Thank you technology.

In other news.... well there really is none.  Let's be honest, my life isn't too exciting.  However, with the help of several ISys 201 TA's, I did complete my programming project and finally have a glimpse into what it's like to be a computer programmer like my dad.  Final conclusion: that is most definitely not what I want to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment