Sunday, October 23, 2011

the burg.

"Idaho."
"Yes, you da ho."

"Michael-Ann, what was it that you said the other day that had me rolling on the floor laughing?"
"Rofling, perhaps?"

I think these two quotes accurately describe my weekend trip to Rexburg.  It was fun to be back with the whole family (and by "whole family" I mean the five people I toured all of Spain with).  The trip up and  back were just like old times--David and Michael-Ann driving each other crazy and Laura and I singing along to the tunes.  Oh and don't forget our family dinner: taste testing everyone's meals, struggling to split the check, and just enjoying each others company.

The whole weekend was pretty much just a fun excuse to hang out with each other and reminisce about our fun days traveling Europe.

Basically, I can't think of anything to blog about right now.  Except that I went to my first haunted maze this weekend (thank you Laura for holding my hand the entire time).  I was scared out of my wits.  I actually shed a tear when we got separated from Kailie and David.  And I almost peed my pants several times.  But it was definitely fun and got me in the Halloween spirit.

And I think I decided Idaho is actually a pretty nice place.  I mean, I would never live there and I'm glad I chose Provo over Rexburg (it's way too cold up there), but I actually kind of liked it.  I would go back to visit Kales.

No comments:

Post a Comment