Sunday, October 2, 2011

meet MA Oslund

I don't like blogging.

So I have this new roomie.  Her name is Michael-Ann (boy's name, right?).  We have bought Dran-O three times in the last two weeks.  I don't sit on our floor anymore (she has really long hair).  She likes to do things on the internet under my name.  She says ROFL.  Her voice can reach decibel levels never before reached by mankind.  She has a smart mouth.

But she makes me cookies.  And meatball rolls (I know they sound gross, but I swear they're delicious).  By the way, meatball rolls consist of frozen meatballs and frozen rolls.  She can't cook.  And she almost just died in our room.  She is an amazing singer.  Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

We've crossed the Atlantic ocean together.  And we've jumped out of a plane together.

Roomies para siempre.


   

1 comment:

  1. oh hey lushas mcom class, glad we could be properly introduced.

    ReplyDelete